End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services Wanstead, Redbridge, London
A Fantastic Cleaning Service Company in London That You Can Trust
Wanstead, Redbridge, E11 2
Cleaning services for tenants – for the outgoing tenants, our goal is always to help them get their deposit back, in full. So, when hired, we take care of everything, where we clean and fix small wears and tears here and there, making sure that when the landlord or the management of the apartment comes for the final inspection, you are able to get their approval, and hence returns your deposit intact.
Cleaning for landlords – even though the tenant left everything in order, as a landlord, you should understand that the incoming tenant would want nothing short of absolute perfection. We are able to help you achieve this, thereby avoiding any delays that might be brought such kinds of issues.
Below are just some of the standard duties which we carry out in the main rooms of the apartment:
Domestic End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services in Wanstead, Redbridge, E11 2
End of tenancy cleaning in London is the perfect way to get your deposit back from a landlord. End of tenancy cleaning services include washing, vacuuming and mopping flooring, dusting surfaces and wiping down kitchen appliances. If you are renting out your property for the first time then it’s important to make sure that everything is done before you hand over the keys.
Living Room Cleaning
• Cleaning the windows • Cleaning the furniture and their underneath surfaces • Wiping all the electrical equipment and TV stands • Polishing all the wooden surfaces • Cleaning the upholstery • Wiping all the lighting fixtures • Carpet cleaning • And not forgetting all the doors, frames, and the hinges.
Hallway & Stairs Cleaning
We will clean the staircase nosing (if any), handrails and ledges, the lighting fixtures and also mopping the floors and wiping the walls. The hallway and the stairs are what captures the attention of any potential tenant immediately after opening the door to the apartment. So we will do everything to ensure that it looks perfect.
• Cleaning the furniture inside-out • Cleaning the underneath services of each furniture • Cleaning the windows • Mopping the floors • Cleaning the carpets • Cleaning the balconies (if any)
Kitchen Deep Cleaning
• De-scaling taps and the sink • Oven cleaning • Cleaning the kitchen appliances • Polishing all the relevant services • Cleaning the dishwasher • Degreasing any wall tiles • Wiping of the skirting boards, plug sockets or any light fittings
• Cleaning of the tiles, grouting, fitting and the sealant • Cleaning the mirrors • De-scaling the entire bathroom, from the shower fixtures, taps, and glasses • Cleaning any visible plumbing pipes and other works • Vacuuming the floor space
Commercial Office Deep Clean Services in Wanstead, Redbridge, E11 2
We also provide commercial office deep clean services to meet your needs during the week or weekends with no hidden charges.
- High quality materials used for all projects, including eco friendly products where possible
- We take pride in our work, so you know it will be completed on time and without any fuss
- Our flexible working hours accommodate most customers’ schedules; even evenings and weekend appointments available upon request!
One-off Deep Clean
• General office/building cleaning • Rug and carpet cleaning • Window cleaning, including high-rise window cleaning • Frame maintenance • Cleaning after constructions or renovations • Stripping of hard surfaces and floors • Floor waxing • Bathroom cleaning and much more
Regular Office / Hotel Clean
Our regular cleaning can include clean-up for the equipment, paper waste, the staff kitchenette, the flooring and all glass surfaces in order to keep the room(s) clear of a great majority of germs and bacteria that can hinder productivity or customer safety.
Why should I use professional end of tenancy cleaning?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.